The following phytocenoses have been reported on the area of the Park:
- lichen Scots pine forest Cladonio-Pinetum, covering 23% of the area of land habitats
- young pine forest Leucobryo-Pinetum, covering 47% of the area of land habitats
- marshy pine forest Vaccinio-uliginosi Pinetum, with the share in land environments slightly exceeding 0.5%
- Vaccinio uliginosi-Betuletum pubescentis, with 0.2% of the land area of the Park
- Ribeso nigri-Alnetum, whose share does not exceed 0.5% of the land area of the Park
- Fraxino-Alnetum, with a small share (0.02%).
The occurrence of other phytocenoses such as for instance Betulo-Quercetum roboris, Molinio-Pinetum or Stellario-Carpinetum, is considered to be of fragmentary nature or in the form of deformed phytocenoses.