Entrance tickets to the “Bory Tucholskie” National Park
Persons visiting the “Bory Tucholskie” National Park, except for children up to the age of 7 years, are obliged to have an entrance ticket to the Park. Students of schools, students of universities, retirees and pensioners, handicapped persons, and servicemen of active service are authorized to pay reduced ticket prices.
Entrance fee for the entrance to the “Bory Tucholskie” National Park is not collected in the following places:
- field educational base in Bachorze,
- vantage point in Bachorze,
- botanic path at the seat of the Park in Charzykowy,
- “Kaszubska Marszruta”(the Kaszuby march route) bicycle trail
Tickets in the price of PLN 6 for a normal ticket, PLN 3 for a discount price ticket, may be purchased at the following places:
- The Directorate of the “Bory Tucholskie” National Park, ul. Długa 33, Charzykowy /from Monday to Friday from 7.30 to 15.30/
- Tourist Information Point, ul. Długa 33, Charzykowy /during opening hours /
- The Kaszuby Folk Handicraft Center in Swornegacie /during opening hours /
- Ostrowski Henryk Food Store, ul. Chojnicka 6, Małe Swornegacie / during opening hours /
- Food Store in Funka, Funka 3a / during opening hours /
- Promotion of the Chojnice Region in Chojnice, ul. Stary Rynek 4 / during opening hours /
Entrance tickets to the Park do not have expiry dates, however, on the day of the visit at the Park one shall individually enter the date to the ticket.
The fee for the ticket may be transferred to the bank account of the “Bory Tucholskie” National Park, BGK Gdańsk, account number: 52 1130 1121 0006 5599 5320 0001. While conducting the transfer to the bank account one shall remember to state the title of the fee, the period for which the fee is made and the number of tickets to which the fee refers to (one shall also specify whether the fee refers to normal or discount price tickets). Payment receipt may be verified and it substitutes a ticket.